27: Dinosaurs of Finland
We present a discovery which may change your world: the first known dinosaurs native to Finland. Other topics include what A New Hope would sound like with an all-Elcor cast, some followup on The Last Jedi, murder whales, and Kingdom of Loathing.
Main Topic: Hevisaurus
- Hevisaurus - Juranoid (The one with the hostage situation.)
- Hevisaurus - Viimeinen mammutti (A ballad to the last mammoth.)
- Hevisaurus - Tonttuheviä (A Christmas song, I guess.)
- A New Hope with an all-Elcor cast
- Better Worlds is 1 year old
- Lots of feedback on the The Last Jedi episodes
- There were two AT-ATs at the Battle of Crait
- “The bombs were magnetized” and other Star Wars physics explanations.
- People seem to like The Last Jedi a lot more after their second viewing.
- Trevor has MoviePass and Downsizing is terrible.
- Popular Mechanics on the AT-M6
- Sound in space in Star Wars
- Fun Finland Fact: Heavy metal bands
- Cull Obsidian / The Black Order
- Games? Games!
- Bring Your Own Book
- Is Quentin Tarantino making an R-rated Star Trek movie?
- The mammoth founding of the United States of America.
- Red Rising
- Star Wars: From a Certain Point of View
- Canon fact as point of view.
- What is the politically correct term for Tusken Raiders/Sand People?
- Dragon Wars
- Planet Earth II is on Netflix
- Murder Whales
- Kingdom of Loathing
- Construction workers just accidentally discovered 30 perfectly preserved dinosaur eggs
- Young Dinosaur Fan Sways Utah Senator to Change State Fossil