22: A Fistful of Followup
Our followup list got long, so we decided to do our first all-followup episode. Which turned into a small amount of followup surrounded by conversation ranging from game shows to board games, Lord of the Rings to Destiny 2, and weapons of mass destruction to… sports?
There’s also a little bit of spoiler-free trailer talk on Pacific Rim: Uprising, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and Justice League.
This episode is brought to you by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/betterworlds to choose one free audiobook out of an available fifteen thousand dozen. If you’re going to listen to a Steve Jobs biography, make it Becoming Steve Jobs, not the Walter Isaacson one.
- The intersection of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, color theory, and Lord of the Rings
- Supreme Leader Stoat
- Does this show really need an intro?
- That time that U2 had a beautiful idea and got carried away
- Explaining jokes
- Are Millennials killing podcast introductions?
- History’s greatest monsters
- Finland Fact
- Kinetic bombardment
- All the sports we played in college and elementary school
- Finger jousting
- Trevor won money playing chess
- This Week In Destiny 2: Iron Banner edition
- The Ministry of Silly Walks
- New Pacific Rim: Uprising trailer (NO SPOILERS)
- New Justice League trailer (NO SPOILERS)
- The Fastball Special
- New Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer (NO SPOILERS)