21: Fallacious Arguments and Where to Find Them
A straw man, a Scotsman, and literally Hitler walk into a bar. Is it a joke (punchline: something something “unnatural”), or are they our top picks for the finest logical fallacies?
Disclaimer: These fallacies are for educational purposes only. Please do not use them at home.
More Important Disclaimer: This episode has nothing to do with Harry Potter or Newt Scamander.
This episode is brought to you by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/betterworlds to choose one free audiobook out of an available fifteen thousand dozen.
Follow-up & Mini-topics
- AT-AT deployment
- Planet killers, Starkillers, and First Order budget woes
- Snoke’s super duper star destroyer and Standard Cretaceous Asteroids (SCA)
- Field Museum dinosaur shuffle: Titanosaur coming, SUE on the move (Shared with us in Slack by Listener Curtis)
- Dinosaur Comic #3043 (Oct 7, 2016) re: Celsius
- Relevant XKCD: 1643: Degrees
- The Witness
- This week in Destiny
Main Topic: Logical Fallacies