After years of thwarted attempts, Trevor has finally succeeded in watching Pacific Rim (2013). Somehow, he also watched Ready Player One by accident. We briefly discuss each of these (no spoilers), as well as a tiny bit of Black Panther followup.
We also discuss what representation means for Hufflepuffs, what Hufflepuff means for the world, and whether Buffy the Vampire Slayer can or should be revived on TV.
Perhaps most importantly, Matthew gets his completely spoiler-free thoughts about Infinity War on the record before we all see the movie. We haven’t even watched the trailers, so we really do mean spoiler free. We have no idea what we’re talking about.
- Opening (00:00)
- Black Panther followup: museum protest (00:59)
- Red Lion (06:32)
- [see image above]
- Jumanji followup (17:17)
- Ready Player One (18:29)
- Finn Fact: The Happiest Place on Earth (31:18)
- Hufflepuff representation (40:51)
- Pre-Infinity War thoughts (Very, very spoiler free) (57:53)
- Ghost Punisher (1:09:19)
- Theoretical Buffy the Vampire Slayer revival (1:14:16)
- Pacific Rim (1:19:38)
- Biker Mice from Mars (1:33:52)
- Close (1:34:30)
Where to find Better Worlds online:
Some links contain affiliate codes that will provide a small kickback to the show if you make a purchase. Thanks for listening, and thanks for your support.