Is Frosty who he says he is? Can Levar Burton read? What incredible risk did Matthew take as he rewatches the early MCU movies?
In this episode we discuss mystical creatures such as golems, hevisaurs, Elcor, murder whales, camelcorns, and colonels, followed by space exploration, books & reading, and what’s happening in video games. We wrap it up by revisiting the early MCU movies as we continue to prepare ourselves for Avengers: Infinity War.
- You can’t just ask someone why they’re white (even if they’re a snowman)
- Official Hevisaurus website
- Hevisaurus store (English version)
- In-game ads for all-Elcor Hamlet
- An article on the linguistics of Elcor with a bunch of video examples and some other sci-fi language shout-outs.
- WhaleFacts.org: Can whales live in fresh water?
- Humphrey the Whale
- List of famous whales
- Reba McEntire is KFC’s first female Colonel Sanders
- Multi-planet System Found Through Crowdsourcing
- NASA Spinoff
- Seveneves by Neal Stephenson
- Levar Burton Reads
- First look at Nintendo Labo
Where to find Better Worlds online:
Some links contain affiliate codes that will provide a small kickback to the show if you make a purchase. Thanks for listening, and thanks for your support.