In the conclusion to our Episodes With No Name Trilogy, we make an accidental return to main topics with our discussion of Justice League. Only two of us have seen the movie, but 66% is still better than the movie’s score on Rotten Tomatoes.
Note: Yes, today is the day The Last Jedi hits theaters. No, this episode is not about that. Our The Last Jedi episode will be coming soon.
- Gipsy Danger
- “C” is a garbage letter
- Candy wars, revisited
- Reese’s Pieces and Peanut Butter M&Ms are not the same
- This Week In Destiny 2
- Coming Soon: Trials of Osiris
- Bitcoin (Coinbase)
- HQ – Live Trivia Game Show (iOS only for now)
- Bob Dylan’s voice
- FINLAND FACTS: failure day, milk consumption, and lactose intolerance
- Star Wars news
- Long-rumored live action TV show is actually happening
- Star Wars is getting requested to Disney’s own stream service
- Streaming service fragmentation
- New Lord of the Rings TV show on Amazon Video
- Stargate is getting its own streaming service
- Christopher Tolkien resigns as director of Tolkien Estate
- Trevor’s graduation in the chess world from Class D to Class C
- How to Reassess Your Chess, 4th Edition
- Shipping weight of 3rd edition: 1.3 lbs
- Shipping weight of 4th edition: 3 lbs
- Doctor Horrible 2?
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Avengers: Infinity War trailer
- We’re not giving you the link. Instead, we’re making an official Better Worlds Do Not Watch Recommendation.
- Rewatching the MCU
- It’s time to start rewatching now, because there are 17 movies to cover.
- Trevor has decided that The Incredible Hulk is a DCEU movie.
Main Topic: Justice League
Where to find Better Worlds online:
Some links contain affiliate codes that will provide a small kickback to the show if you make a purchase. Thanks for listening, and thanks for your support.